While adults with Autism and Developmental Disabilities often have unique abilities and add value to the workplace, they often require a longer period of pre-employment training, may require ongoing supports or an environment that accommodates special sensory needs. Traditional businesses often lack the resources to provide these supports.
We believe that the solution is social entrepreneurship: “creating meaningful and lasting employment through business ventures that:
- Provide community based pre-employment job education and training services for individuals with Autism and Developmental Disabilities that ensure success in the workplace
- Provide individual supports and accommodations as needed in the workplace.
- Provide extensive training to staff and coworkers that ensures the necessary skills and commitment to the mission.
- Create products that are promote health, wellness and are environmentally safe.
- Use sound sustainable business practices that ensure long term employment and increase employment opportunities.